Looking for a place to get plugged in with other men who are passionate about Jesus Christ, the church, our community and our world? You've come to the right place.
Our Baptist Men's Ministry is a vital part of the life of Wrightsville Beach Baptist Church.
There's a place for every man of every age in the life of Wrightsville Beach Baptist Church, and our Men's Ministry is the place to get plugged in.
The Wrightsville Beach Baptist Men exists to develop men to be passionate followers of Jesus Christ by pursuing and developing a vital spiritual relationship with other men.
Men's Bible Study
- To be men committed to honoring Jesus Christ and the Word of God through worship, prayer, and obedience.
- To be men committed to practicing spiritual, moral and ethical purity and holding ourselves accountable through accountability groups or partners
- To be committed to supporting the mission of our church and pastor through prayer and leading personally by the giving of our time and resources
- To be men commited to building a strong marriage and leading our families to Christ through love, protection, and Biblical Truth.
- To be men committed to reaching other men in the church and community and leading them to know the Word of God and His teachings, and creating biblical community as seen in Acts 2.
WBBC men's monthly Bible Study is currently surveying the minor prophets. The next dinner/Bible Study meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 26 6:30 pm at the home of Tom Canady. Keith will be teaching from the book of Jonah.